Well, hello there.
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Derek and I stayed in the city and didn’t have much on the agenda, which I don’t know about you, but those kind of weekends are my jam. A yoga class, a hike, and a really yummy watermelon from Trader Joe’s were some of the highlights. Total bliss.
On a side note, below are six fun (random) things…
1. This Wednesday, 6/28, will mark our third wedding anniversary. Can you believe it?! Three years!? While time never ceases to amaze me with how fast it passes, I can genuinely say these past three years with Derek have been the best ones of my life. And I can only hope we are blessed with many, many, many more years together.
3. This past weekend marked San Francisco Pride. What an amazing celebration of diversity!
4. Want to hear a funny story? About a month and a half ago, I randomly photographed our apartment and decided on a whim to submit the images on Apartment Therapy. Not thinking anything about it, just a few nights ago I was scrolling through the website and noticed our apartment had been featured. I never received an email so I had no idea. So random, yet exciting!
If you want to check out our teeny-tiny casa feature, click here!
5. Don’t over think it. Aka my everyday wisdom. Just thought I’d share this much-needed piece of advice, as we all have a tendency from time to time to overthink things.
6. Finally, do you have any Portland recommendations? Derek and I are heading up to this city at the end of the week, and I couldn’t be more excited. From the dynamic food scene and funky vibes, to all the hiking and fresh air, I cannot waiiiiitttt to get this adventure started.
Cheers to an exciting week ahead!